Identity has never been more important.
People aren’t always who they say they are. Hiding behind a screen and faking identity is becoming more and more common. You only have to be wrong once – about one person – to invite calamity.
In the USA, there are
Million Contingent Workers
Million Kids in Youth Sports
The SureID® Identity
Trust is one Thing...
Verifying is Another
SureID takes the guesswork out of trusting potential associates by providing the highest level of identity assurance.
The fact is, most people are good.
SureID’s comprehensive five-layer identity management process gives people a way to prove they are who they say they are, and makes it easy for others to validate it.
The SureID patented processes and tested and trusted technology work together seamlessly to deliver the most comprehensive high-assurance identity solutions in the industry.
The simple and secure registration vets applicants using:
- Biographic and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Biometric data including photos and fingerprints
Information is then thoroughly proofed and verified based on:
- Documents based on U.S. citizenship
- I-9 documents
Identified applicants then undergo extensive,
ongoing criminal background screening including:
- National, state, and local searches
- Felony convictions and misdemeanors
- Physical verification of adverse screening results
- Continuous criminal records monitoring
Approved applicants receive a tamper-resistant identification credential with their legal name and photograph to validate status. SureID offers two types of credentials:
- Identification and Validation Credential – meets strict organization standards
- PIV-I Credential – meets both organization and Federal Government standards
Participant’s credentials are easily validated by others through:
- Handheld scanners
Whenever Identity Matters™, we're here to help.
Find out more about how SureID can help provide security for you or your organization through our state-of-the-art identity solutions. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be in touch.