The SureID Certified Enterprise™ Solution provides end-to-end identity verification for medium and large businesses.
SureID’s high assurance enterprise identity provides configurable identity assurance products and services for organizations of all sizes across government and private enterprise. With the ability to integrate the identity into an organization’s existing systems, SureID offers identity solutions to enhance an organization’s confidence that it knows its third-party vendors and contractors who access critical systems and physical locations.
Download the SureID Certified Enterprise™ one-sheet
This handy guide provides an overview, how it works, product benefits and features, and how to get started.
File name: SureID-Certified-Enterprise.pdf
File type: pdf
File size: 11.9 KB
- Configurable identity assurance for organizations of all sizes across government and private enterprise
- Can integrate within an organization’s existing credential and identification badge system
- Vendor management for vendor and contractor employee populations
- Separate Commercial Identity Verification (CIV) credential suitable for an organization’s employees, subcontractors, non-employee visitors and customers
- CIV takes advantage of federal government’s existing PIV infrastructure
SureID Certified Enterprise Offers:
|Trusted digital identity|
|Improved vendor management|
|Integrates within an organization’s internal systems|
|Full life-cycle credential management|
|Mobile app ID verification|
|One-time secure enrollment|
|Personal Identifiable Information (PII) protection|
|Physical card with QR code|
|Thorough background screen (optional)|
Our Department of Defense experience shows that we will identify one of every 20 people who apply as having a criminal history. Examples of crimes identified are:
Assault | Counterfeiting/Fraud | Drug Violations | Embezzlement | Firearms Violations | Outstanding Warrants | Theft/Burglary | Vandalism
The SureID Certified Enterprise Solution:
Seamlessly integrates within a commercial enterprise organization's existing credential of identification badge system
Includes a thorough background screen
Offers ongoing monitoring on a subscription basis
The portal offers full credential lifecycle management for third-party vendors and contractors. Features include registering, identity proofing, screening, credentialing, authenticating, reporting and notification management. The portal also provides instant revocation allowing system administrators to status check and immediately revoke any credential.
PORTAL SCREENSHOTS & FEATURES:
This centralized portal allows management of employees and vendors accessing your corporate systems.
View profiles of every employee and vendor accessing your company. View participation status, manage access, validate participants, and quickly get new people integrated in to your systems.
Full-featured reporting allows simple digestion of a variety of configurable metrics.
The SureID patented processes and tested and trusted technology work together seamlessly to deliver the most comprehensive high-assurance identity solutions in the industry.
The simple and secure registration vets applicants using:
- Biographic and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Biometric data including photos and fingerprints
Information is then thoroughly proofed and verified based on:
- Documents based on U.S. citizenship
- I-9 documents
Identified applicants then undergo extensive,
ongoing criminal background screening including:
- National, state, and local searches
- Felony convictions and misdemeanors
- Physical verification of adverse screening results
- Continuous criminal records monitoring
Approved applicants receive a tamper-resistant identification credential with their legal name and photograph to validate status. SureID offers two types of credentials:
- Identification and Validation Credential – meets strict organization standards
- PIV-I Credential – meets both organization and Federal Government standards
Participant’s credentials are easily validated by others through:
- Handheld scanners
Whenever Identity Matters™, we're here to help.
Find out more about how SureID can help provide security for you or your organization through our state-of-the-art identity solutions. Fill out the form below and one of our team members will be in touch.