SureID Certified Edge™
SureID Certified PIV-I™
SureID Fingerprint Services
The SureID patented processes and tested and trusted technology work together seamlessly to deliver the most comprehensive high-assurance identity solutions in the industry.
The simple and secure registration vets applicants using:
- Biographic and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Biometric data including photos and fingerprints
Information is then thoroughly proofed and verified based on:
- Documents based on U.S. citizenship
- I-9 documents
Identified applicants then undergo extensive,
ongoing criminal background screening including:
- National, state, and local searches
- Felony convictions and misdemeanors
- Physical verification of adverse screening results
- Continuous criminal records monitoring
Approved applicants receive a tamper-resistant identification credential with their legal name and photograph to validate status. SureID offers two types of credentials:
- Identification and Validation Credential – meets strict organization standards
- PIV-I Credential – meets both organization and Federal Government standards
Participant’s credentials are easily validated by others through:
- Handheld scanners
Whenever Identity Matters™, we're here to help.
Find out more about how SureID can help provide security for you or your organization through our state-of-the-art identity solutions. Fill out the form below and one of our team members will be in touch.